Submitting an order
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ORDER:
Please email us:
• Your billing details: name / billing & delivery address / mobile number
• Download links to your masters / art files (dropbox, google drive or wetransfer preferred)
• The artist / title / catalogue number (if you don’t have a catalogue number – make one up! It just needs to be 5-10 characters for inscribing in the lead out area of the record. For example: Band/artist initials + release number ZR001 or ZENITH001)
• Confirmation of TOTAL PLAYING TIMES PER SIDE – check playing times guide
• Confirmation of RPM: 33 or 45 (based on above guide)
• Confirmation of the quantity / format / packaging etc (supply a copy of the quote or special deal price)
We create a quote to confirm the total price and items ordered.
A 50% deposit of the total order price is required before any work can commence. On completion of your records, an invoice will be created, against which your deposit will be allocated. The balance is payable on completion of the order prior to shipping / delivery. Payment can be made via EFT (banking details listed on the quote / invoice), credit card or PAYPAL.
Please note: FREIGHT IS EXCLUSIVE to the total order price. Freight costs will be calculated based on your delivery address and added to the invoice prior to shipping.
From receipt of deposit and production masters / artwork the order will proceed as follows:
7” PRESSINGS: 6-8 WEEKS FROM DELIVERY OF MASTERS, ARTWORK AND THE 50% DEPOSIT
Test pressings: 3-5 weeks from receipt of deposit
Final order: 3-5 weeks from written approval
12” PRESSINGS: 10-12 WEEKS FROM DELIVERY OF MASTERS, ARTWORK AND THE 50% DEPOSIT
Test pressings: 6-8 weeks from receipt of deposit
Final order: 4-8 weeks from written approval
Please note: Orders over 1000 units or orders of specialty colours are subject to extended turnaround times.
PLEASE EMAIL ZENITH DIRECTLY FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE TURNAROUND TIMES
Please note, these time frames are indication only and Zenith Records cannot guarantee strict turnaround / deadline requirements.